Maryville offers two options for different levels of memory care. We are deeply committed to providing compassionate care to our residents and their families.
Henry Kuckenberg Center (HKC)
Maryville’s Henry Kuckenberg Center (HKC) is a completely secure unit to support those with complex nursing needs who also have memory loss.
With a beautiful self-contained courtyard, it provides a peaceful and calm environment and is staffed by warm, caring professionals specifically trained in the care of people with Alzheimers and other dementias.
Our professional team is dedicated to maintaining the dignity and individuality of every resident. Staff members undergo specialized training for communication and to help residents manage symptoms.
Our staff designs personalized programs with multisensory experiences, structured activities, and exercise, to encourage daily engagement.
Maryville Memory Care
In 2011, Maryville opened a new residential care facility exclusively devoted to the care of those with Alzheimer’s and other dementias.
The beautiful building, which had served as St. Theresa’s Convent, was donated by the Sisters of St. Mary of Oregon to support the overwhelming community need for memory care.
Residents at Maryville Memory Care are more independent in their daily lives than residents in our HKC Center but still need a warm, homelike and safe environment.
With caring and highly-trained staff, we provide a family atmosphere and exceptional service.
Maryville Memory Care does not accept Medicare/Medicaid. But, because Maryville Memory Care is community based, we can access home health services as well as hospice if needed.
As you’ll see in this new video, Maryville Memory Care has used the program’s bottom-up approach to improve staff communication, teamwork and enhance the quality of care for our residents.
Our Residents Experience the Best in Memory Care
At Maryville Memory Care, we offer the following amenities to ensure quality of life for our residents:
- A full-time manager who is a registered nurse (RN)
- Caring, highly-trained and compassionate staff
- Small, secure environment with a focus on family and each individual
- Personalized care honoring the unique gifts of each person
- Life enrichment program including daily music, exercise, arts and crafts, gardening, and more
- Campus-wide intergenerational programs
- Beautifully landscaped grounds and courtyards
- Family caregiver support group
- Full-service beauty salon and barber services
- Onsite chapel and daily Mass
- Peace of mind
Call us today to schedule a tour: 503-643-8626